Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏

Go down 
+2
YouDontKnowMe
Slade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Slade
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Slade

Twisted Points : 18942
Twisted Reputation : 1

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Empty
PostSubject: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 12:06 pm

This guide will show you how to achieve every single 99 in the game, while wasting little to none XP! Dungeoneering and Construction are not required to wear the cape.

DOUBLE XP RING & LAMPS HELP! Use lamps on slayer and dungeoneering!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Capecape2_zps702a8a50

1. Attack | Health | Defence | Strength | Range | Magic | Prayer
Time: Medium - Difficulty: Medium - Tip: SAVE ALL CHARMS!

Combat: Start off with a scimitar at rock crabs using the lunge button so that you may train 4 skills at once. Once you get to 70 in Strength, Attack, Defence, and Health; you can start killing blue dragons in talvery dungeon so that you can get bones for 99 prayer. Gear up, and buy an anti dragon shield for 20 coins at the Tzhaar shop at home.

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ BonesandDragons_zpsa82f6c1e

Prayer + Combat: I recommend killing the dragons until 99 all combat skills, once you've got the bones, save them in your bank, until you have enough loyalty points for a double XP ring (They cost 1.5k points). Once you have enough points for a ring, take the bones home, and use them on the altar, you will get 99 prayer within 10 minutes if you have enough bones!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Rangenmage_zps3c9b3450

Range + Magic: For range, get the best range gear you can find, and simply do rock crabs or blue dragons, all the way to 99 range. For magic, simply cast spells until 55 magic, and then cast high alch at home all the way until 99, each alch gives a good bit of XP, so this shouldn't take long at all.

2. Runecrafting | Hunter |Agility | Crafting
Time: Easy - Difficulty: Easy - Tip: Crafting is good $$$ with onyx gems!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Runecrafting_zpse95ed868

Runecrafting: Runecrafting is one of the easiest skills, simply teleport to the runecrafting teleport in the mage book, and buy an air talisman, and a body talisman, and a good bit of essence. Teleport home and get in your inventory just the talisman, and the essence. Right click the talisman and click locate, click the altar, and then type ::home. Simply repeat until level 50/55 - Then do body runes until 99, shouldn't take long at all!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Hunting_zps9df87d38

Hunter: Hunting can be a bit boring, but simply teleport to the hunting area, and buy a butterfly net and a full invo of jars, simply catch the best imps you can until mag pies, and then do those until 85, then do ninjas until 95, and then finish 95-99 with dragons.The reward of this skill is a nice chunk of change and a nice looking skill cape!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Agility_zpseff2701c

Agility: Agility is by far one of the easiest 99s in the game, simply teleport to the agility course, and complete a full lap, you get 500k every time you finish the course. if you have a double xp ring, it only takes less than 13 laps!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Crafting_zps1e99ddcf

Crafting: Crafting is great money for beginners and is a fun skill. Teleport to the crafting area, and buy a chisel and the lowest level gem. Work your way up until you can do Dragon stones, if your going solely for XP, I would stick with Dragon Stones until 99, onyx does bring in more money though.

3. Woodcutting | Fletching | Firemaking | Cooking
Time: Medium - Difficulty: Medium - Tip: An EXTRA account to bank logs is GREAT!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Woodcutting_zpse52adcee

Woodcutting: Teleport to woodcutting, and buy the axes. Just regular woodcut until 85/90 WC. Then run south of the woodcutting area until you get to the church area, where there are FOUR magic trees! You can cut them down then trade them to a friend!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Fletching_zpsc1a3184c

Fletching: Fletching is pretty simple, just use the logs you have from woodcutting and make shafts, then longbows. Do this on the highest log you can until 99. Also, making rune arrows are amazing XP if you decide to save up rune tips from smithing, but it's not required at all.

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Firemaking_zps63088837

Firemaking: Very quick skill, take the logs and from the farthest bank at home, just keep lighting fires, they will overlap so you stay next to the bank, but you can build on top of another fire, it's a pretty neat way for 99 firemaking!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Cooking_zps160d557f

Cooking: Okay, so go to the fishing/cooking area and cook the best thing you can until sharks, then do sharks the rest of the way. You'll stop burning sharks at 94. Also, if you run out of sharks, you can buy them in the summoning store! ALSO - you can cook right by a bank in Catherby if you all ready have the food, it's awesome!

4. Farming | Herblore | Summoning | Thieving
Time: Slightly Hard - Difficulty: Hard - Tips: Get friends to help drink super attacks for 3 doses!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Farming_zpsf773770a

Farming: Okay, teleport to the farming area, and buy a rake, seed dibber, and a water can. Then, buy the best seed you can do, and rake the plot. Then, click the seeds, then the patch. Then use the watering can on the plot to create the herb plant. Simply pick the herbs, and then repeat using the best seed you can. This skill does not take long at all.

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Herblore_zpsd56c96a1

Herblore: Often, Herblore is one of the more confusing skills; However, it's really quite simple. Go ahead and buy a lot of vials of water, because your going to need those to get to level 80 herb. Then - use http://www.tip.it/runescape/pages/view/herblore_guide.htm as a guide for how to make the potions. Do the best pots you can until level 80, and then get a bunch of people to drink their super potions and give you the 3rd dose. Then simply use the herb from the Nolodion shop on the 3rd dose, and you will make extremes, which give 42k XP EACH! (See me in game if this is confusing)

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Thief_zps094e9e30

Thieving: Thieving is very simple, do the stalls until level 85, then teleport to Ardougne and do Heroes until 99, they give roughly 40k XP per thief, and with the right click option set up, it goes by very fast!

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Summoning_zps30679fe8

Summoning: I would wait till you have dub XP ring for this, but simply go to the summoning teleport, and make the best pouch you can (If you click a pouch it will tell you the required items to make that pouch.)

5. Slayer | Dungeoneering | Mining | Smithing | Construction
Time: Hard - Difficulty: Hard - Tip: WAIT FOR DOUBLE XP - Use lamps on slayer

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Slayerz_zps1550e9bf

Slayer: Personally, I used most of my lamps on slayer, but it's simple, just get a slayer task and finish it.

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Dung_zpsbfb86391

Dungeoneering: I used lamps to get to 84, then just killed ice giants in the kill cave, didn't take too long.

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Mining_zps97131709

Mining: Mine in the regular mining zone until approx 50, then mine the gold ores to 99, or if your a donator, go to the super donator zone and mine rune ores from 85-99

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Smithing_zps7b8c4f7b

Smithing: Simply buy the best bars you can smith at the summoning shop, and make the stuff that uses the most bars to make time go by quicker. Smithing with Varrock anvil is best.

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Construction_zps32d89194

Construction: Construction seems very hard, but it can be simple. The best way to do it is to get high enough to do teak drawers, and then mass click them when ever the screen comes up, so you can build multiple of them in one second.

Credits Of the Guide go to Steel Titan - More coming Soon!
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

Twisted Points : 18808
Twisted Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:44 pm

Sorry, but i'm not liking this.

For combat skills, you should always start off with doing slayer. That way you can get the levels early on, and get the points for some cool items from the GetTwisted shop.

Constrction, don't make teak drawers. Make Targets instead, as they give almost twice the xp.

Also the fastest mining area is actually in catherby, just north of the smithing teleport.

DO NOT WASTE LAMPS ON SLAYER OR DUNGEONEERING, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE AIMING AT MAKING BETTER MONEY.

For thieving, thieve the stalls at home only until 60! At 60, thieve paladins in the thieving teleport found under more skilling. 70, paladins, and 80-99 heroes.

Fishing. Most people don't know this, but you can actually buy raw sharks from the summoning shop

This is coming from someone who has accomplished comp cape on 3-4 different servers with the same source. I've found the easy ways and the shortcuts.
Back to top Go down
Cheap Coitus
Black User
Black User

Twisted Points : 18736
Twisted Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Brandon, I must point out about your raw sharks...The cooking spot at the Fishing Guild (AKA Fishing/Cooking teleport) has all the raw materials you'll need to achieve 99 cooking. Though, you are limited to pouching your money each inventory so you can do ::empty.

The best cooking spot I can think of is going to be located with the Smithing teleport due to there being a range right next to the furnace. There's also a bank right up over the hill next to the magic tree. Making it rather easy to run back and forth with the sharks or whatever raw material you may have purchased.
Back to top Go down
Steel Titan
Super Donator
Super Donator
Steel Titan

Twisted Points : 18773

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Thanks for the help, however; I mentioned you can buy fish from sum shop.

Thieving, that's true - good idea.

I haven't checked the mining, thanks for the help.

Construction, teak drawers are great as they cut the bank to con spot time.

For slayer, and dung, I would use your lamps as you can save time doing the easier skills; just saying.
Back to top Go down
Js
Adamant User
Adamant User
Js

Twisted Points : 18860

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:55 pm

West of smithing teleport is an anvil right next to a bank booth, which makes it by far the best place to smith.
Back to top Go down
Steel Titan
Super Donator
Super Donator
Steel Titan

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am

Thanks Js I forgot about that Razz!
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:30 am

I just read this over again... lol.

I love how you basically say just to do the best thing you can make at that level... Which is quite obvious.

Also for your woodcutting. It is against the rules to make another account for transferring.
Rule # 11. Which can also lead to breaking rule #6. Encouraging others to break the rules.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Steel Titan
Super Donator
Super Donator
Steel Titan

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:03 pm

No idiot, Rule #11 is transferring starter gear. Try trolling harder lol.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:24 pm

" Rule # 11: No creating new accounts to transfer items "

Does not specify whether it's starter gear, or even 1gp. It states ANY ITEMS.

I'm great at trolling though, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Slade
Global Administrator
Global Administrator
Slade

Twisted Points : 18942

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 3:01 am

Rule 11 is to not transfer starter gear.
Back to top Go down
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

Twisted Points : 18867

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:58 am

lmao they state rules that that they don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏   Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏ Empty

Back to top Go down

Steel Titan's Completionist Cape Guide‏
Page 1 of 1