Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phazzey
Black User
Black User

Twisted Points : 18787
Twisted Reputation : 0

Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it? Empty
PostSubject: Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it?   Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:13 pm

Hey everyone I'm making a video to advertise for the server! Who wants to be in it? Also, I'm requesting from the owner to be able to show the donator zone. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

Twisted Points : 18820

PostSubject: Re: Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it?   Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:47 pm

YouTube videos are completely out of style now. By the time someone searchs and finds the server, they think it's most likely offline. Unless you make the video look really sick. I have some editing skills, used to do RSMV.

But who knows, maybe we should start posting videos on YouTube like "Get-Twisted 317 99 Slayer video" and have like a 6 minute vlog of cut scenes of you training slayer from 1-99 all in 6 minutes showing you buying stuff from the shops and shit.

Good idea, could go far.
Back to top Go down
phazzey
Black User
Black User

Twisted Points : 18787

PostSubject: Re: Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it?   Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 4:00 pm

Thanks. Yea. I'm going to do a ton of editing. And I'm going to speed up me skilling by a lot:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it?   Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Making a a video for server! Who wants to be in it?
Page 1 of 1