Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

Trying to buy pernix top and cowl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

Twisted Points : 18808
Twisted Reputation : 2

Trying to buy pernix top and cowl Empty
PostSubject: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Offering statius plate and legs, primal helmet, and 500m for pernix top and cowl.
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

Twisted Points : 18820
Twisted Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Yuck. I'd have to say no, I think you need to offer different items considering I myself have pernix, I couldn't see myself selling it for that :/

Maybe if I got them as a drop, I'd think about it. Just lettin ya know.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:58 pm

I don't have much else, lmao. If I could get on the server, I'd look through my bank to see what else I get. Only problem with being a regular player, is that trying to give donators offers is very limited, because of what they can buy from the shops. The struggle is real lolol
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

PostSubject: Re: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Lolol, I suppose. There's people like me in need of things like full bandos still, full vesta and yes, statius. Just to low Razz
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:17 pm

I'll try hitting up some slayer and adding like claws and ags or something if you're interested.

I want pernix sooooo bad lmao.
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

PostSubject: Re: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:19 pm

Got both. Is pernix better then saggi?
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:23 pm

Yes, but I talked to Logan a few days ago about sagittarian.. It needs to be buffed. Black dragonhide is better than sagi in ranged attack.. That's sad. It's just like the chaotic rapier and long have higher strength bonus than the primal long.
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

PostSubject: Re: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:25 pm

Lol. K yeah that's a bit ridiculous. Don't think I'll be selling my pernix. sorry :/ Not unless shit gets fixed with sagi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to buy pernix top and cowl   Trying to buy pernix top and cowl Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to buy pernix top and cowl
Page 1 of 1