Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

Twisted Points : 18808
Twisted Reputation : 2

New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! Empty
PostSubject: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:43 pm

Whack and I had an argument about this earlier. But I came to think that it would be a pretty good idea for ALL OF US to give ideas on a new price guide. This is something Logan wants us to do, as he's been very busy with coding, thinking of new things to add into the server, and whatever else.

So in this post, I'm going to add a few things to change the prices, for the better.
BUT. What I want for YOU GUYS to do, is add on to it. Whether you give prices on the same items. They're just ideas, that maybe Sean can look at whenever he's able to do so.

Here it goes. ( Note: these are rough prices. not exact AND THIS IS NOT A SET PRICE GUIDE. PLEASE DON'T FOLLOW BY THIS. THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION LIST FOR ALL PLAYERS )

ARMOUR
Bandos- 250m-500m per piece.
Armadyl- 150m-250m per piece.
All 3rd age items- 250m each (shops price)
Primal- 2b per piece.
Sagittarian/Celestial- 1.5b per piece.
Spirit shields- 1b each.
Steadfast/Glaivens/Ragefires- 1.5b each
Dragonfire Shield- 500m
All nex sets- 10b per piece. (keeping the same)

WEAPONS
Armadyl Godsword- 800m-1b
Bandos/saradomin/zamorak godswords- 500m
Dragon claws- 250m
Primal weapons- 2-3b each
Chaotic weapons- 1b each
White whip- 5b
Yellow whip- 7b
Green whip- 10b

I'm going to leave it at that. Just so you guys can add on, change, make your suggestions. All suggestions are GREATLY appreciated, as it will help enhance the experience of the server, and for new comers.

AGAIN. THIS IS NOT A SET GUIDE. THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS.
PLEASE POST YOUR BELOW.

Back to top Go down
Steel Titan
Super Donator
Super Donator
Steel Titan

Twisted Points : 18773
Twisted Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:47 pm

I Think there pretty good prices, I would raise the AGS price and D claw price to 2b, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:58 pm

I agree on raising claws and ags. I did this really quick lol.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 5:45 pm

Also, I know for a fact that some players/staff with disagree with this.
All I ask, please don't flame me for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rng Rng Ownu
Steel User
Steel User

Twisted Points : 18670

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Maybe increase the price of 3rd age items too, as they can be somewhat rare from clues. Shop price for them is a little iffy.
For the Spirit shields and boots, I think they should be the same price as what you buy them for at the donor shop. There is an unlimited supply of them, so it's easy to just sell one then go buy one from the shop to make huge profits.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Thanks for your suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

Twisted Points : 18867

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:40 pm

claws should be 3b

3rd age should be 750m

white whip should be 10b

yellow should be 15b

green should be 20b

this one might be controversial but i believe dragon fire shield shoud be at least 1b as its hard to get.
Back to top Go down
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

Twisted Points : 18867

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:44 pm

but for the guide good job you should change the colors around to spice it up Smile but besides that make sure none of your stuff is the price you can buy it from a shop for especially the donators shops.
Back to top Go down
Rng Rng Ownu
Steel User
Steel User

Twisted Points : 18670

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Yeah that's a good idea with the DFS. The only way to get one is as a drop.
Regarding the whips, I think that they should be priced on their special attack. Unless everyone wants it to be based of the rarity of them.
In my opinion the yellow whip which has a Sara sword spec would be worse than the claw spec as it hits somewhat lower and it uses up 60% of the spec bar.

How much do you think Phats, Santas and H'weens should be worth.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 am

I based the whips upon the loyalty points. The yellow whip takes longer to get than white whip.
With the prices I put for those, I basically gave it 1m per point. 5k points, 5b. 7.5k points, about 7b. and 10k points 10b. Only seems logical to me.

Also with 3a, no one buys it. Literally no one. The max price i'd say for it would be 500m a piece. We all either keep our items from clues, or sell it riht to the shop keeper for 250m.

We don't want things to be too over priced, but also don't want it to be too easy to get.

Dfs for 500m is still good, and it's actually easier to get than you think. Dad's not the only way to get it. You can also get a visage from KBD (super easy to kill) and believe it or not, I actually got a visage drop from doing kiln lastnight after killing the chaos ele.

I left the rares out on purpose. I don't have any, so i can't really judge the price.
I'd say like 15b for phats, 10b for santa, and 5b each hween mask. But that's just me.

Again, as I said in the original post. THIS IS NOT THE PRICE GUIDE. THESE ARE SIMPLY JUST MY IDEAS FOR YOU GUYS TO BASE YOUR IDEAS ON.

I want YOU GUYS to reply with your corrections, or adding on to it.
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

Twisted Points : 18820

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:50 pm

It's really really early in the morning right now, running low on sleep so I am not going to read any of the replies.

Saying this, I have no idea if someone threw this out there already or not, here it is again.

For bandos, Make tassets 50m cheaper then BCP. Gives the items profit margins for merching. Players LOVE that. Same goes with Armadyl armor. You can't just throw 250-500m a piece on there for a price. That's literally a price, or you can pay double it. That makes NO sense. BCP should be 500m. Tassets should be 350M. Arma Chest should be 750M, skirt should be 500M due to range is your bestfriend.

Godswords: Armadyl should be 1B of course. That's a steady price.
Saradomin should be 800m, bandos and zammy both sitting at 650.

For ANYTHING inside the dungeoneering shop, they should be Alch value. I'm still working on this as for it is very hard to buy one of every Dungeoneering Shop Item & High Alching it.

I think the Dung shop items need to be waaaay lowered, as it is not hard to get ahold of full primal. Or a Chaotic Rapier. So those prices should stay at the steady Alch Rate. I so far figured out ALL chaotics Alch at 400M.

Glaivens Rages and Steads all have different values. This is another important crucial part to a Price Guide. People don't understand that a Divine spiritshield isn't the same price as a damn spectral. We need to open up new possibilities to the server. INCLUDING MERCHANTING. No one can merch at the moment because the prices are STILL not correct. You never want to set a AGS at the same price as a BGS, and that's pretty much what's happening here.

Slayer Points need to be raised in the shops, or lowered after finished tasks. The slayer shop is going to DESTROY the Eco. Spectral should be 1.5b, arcane 1.5, ely 2.5 and divine 3b. This gives players the motivation to go kill corp instead of going to go do slayer for 30 minutes to get a 5b spirit shield.

I'm thinking of just making a complete relevant price guide, due to the fact I used to run a server for multiple years I have a lot of knowledge on how to run a perfect Economy.
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 2:08 pm

Thanks for you input, Kyle. Much appreciated.

I'd just like to point out a few things about this.
We shouldn't introduce anything to do with merching, yet. Not until the player base grows. Merching on such a small economy is only going to make things worse, but I do agree for future reference. People do like to merch.

About the dungeoneering items, I think they're actually going to raise the amount of points it takes to get the items, because like you said, it's waaaay too easy to obtain these items, therefore ruining the eco.

Spirit shields, maybe a bit cheaper than what you've posted, but yes i TOTALLY AGREE on different prices for each. I just put this together really fast.

As for just you making a complete price guide, I wouldn't suggest that. It should be decided upon by the whole community, that way EVERYONE has a say on it. Makes it fair for all players. Sean Xaffer would be the one posted the OFFICIAL price guide, by averaging out all the prices that we say.

Again, thank you for taking your time to read this post, and putting in your suggestions. You're actually the first one out of everyone who replied to actually add your own ideas, so thank you for that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Barrows User
Barrows User

Twisted Points : 18820

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:54 pm

I'd like to contradict your statement, if your going to add merching into the game. Add it into the game. Clearly there isn't enough players for me to go sell my torva set and buy another one back for way cheaper. Therefore merching will be active but unable to be used until the player count grows. Completely flawless and no one is able to abuse this. If they do find a way to merchant, it will be with low priced items making barely any money, which is totally legal and should be supported 100%. That gets the players interacting within one another and gets things going, someone trades their Bcp for some coin, they go get another, and sell it again and keep bossing because they find that fun, and on the other hand the guy buying the Bcp's is having fun merching all this stuff which he is spending his time and money on.

For the official price guide, thats fine. I still made one to show my opinion on the prices. People can chose to agree or disagree and give feedback. Completely fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!   New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS! Empty

Back to top Go down

New price guide ideas. OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS!
Page 1 of 1