Get-Twisted317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get-Twisted317

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Play Now  

The Ones. My new clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
uloveme
Steel User
Steel User
uloveme

Twisted Points : 18698
Twisted Reputation : 0

The Ones. My new clan Empty
PostSubject: The Ones. My new clan   The Ones. My new clan EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:03 pm

Hello i decided to start a clan, and a real one at that not just for nex or pc no a clan to be respected. Every player who wants to join will be test vigorously and will earn there position. There is no requirements but the biggest test will be joining.

Staff can have a special test to get in but you will receive no special treatment.

I also want to say there is no traditional rankings like leader or co leader. Instead it will be judged by your peers to decide your current rank.

The Ranks
10. Trainie
9. One of Twisted
8. The Twisted
7. Master of Twist
6. The Twistedest
5. The One
4. One of One
3. A Twisted One
2. Master of Twisted One
1. Legend of Twisted One

Ranks will be awarded when the tasks the player has been given are completed. Then the player will be accepted by unanimous ok from the members of The Ones. After you are accepted to be ranked up from The Ones you must have at least a 50% or higher yes or not rate from anybody who is not a member of The Ones but is a player on the server.
These steps will also be applied if you are trying to become a member as well.

This is a very complicated clan if you have questions comment or pm me in game; uloveme.
Back to top Go down
whack
Super Donator
Super Donator
whack

Twisted Points : 18867
Twisted Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Ones. My new clan   The Ones. My new clan EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:07 pm

This shall be a real clan... first we take out logan..... then we kill them all and smoke all the drugs Smile
Back to top Go down
YouDontKnowMe
Barrows User
Barrows User
YouDontKnowMe

Twisted Points : 18808
Twisted Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Ones. My new clan   The Ones. My new clan EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:58 am

Too many ranks, too little people that play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ones. My new clan   The Ones. My new clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ones. My new clan
Page 1 of 1